Happy Call Pan Recipe - Kimchi Pancake


My brother has been pestering me to cook up something fancy for him since he return from Perth a month ago. I've sadly been proscratinating. Feeling a little guilty, I have decided to cook up something a little special for him today. Unfortunately I do not have much ingredients in the chiller this week but I do have a HUGE tub of kimchi which I've recently bought, so Kimchi Pancake it shall be for lunch today.

Serves 2

Ingredients:

1 cup                             kimchi, chopped
1/2                                 onion, minced
1/2 cup                          plain flour
1/2 teaspoon                 sea salt
1/2 teaspoon                 sugar
1/4 cup                          water
1 tablespoon                 cooking oil

Method:

Mix all the ingredients except for the oil, together.

Heat the happy call pan on medium high heat with 1 tablespoon of oil.

Pour in the prepared batter and spread them evenly on the pan. Close and lock the pan for 2 minutes.

Flip over the pan and fry for another 2 to 3 minutes or until crispy. Serve hot.



Follow me on Facebook

Popular Posts