Happy Call Pan Recipe - Kimchi Pancake
My brother has been pestering me to cook up something fancy for him since he return from Perth a month ago. I've sadly been proscratinating. Feeling a little guilty, I have decided to cook up something a little special for him today. Unfortunately I do not have much ingredients in the chiller this week but I do have a HUGE tub of kimchi which I've recently bought, so Kimchi Pancake it shall be for lunch today.
Serves 2
Ingredients:
1 cup kimchi, chopped
1/2 onion, minced
1/2 cup plain flour
1/2 teaspoon sea salt
1/2 teaspoon sugar
1/4 cup water
1 tablespoon cooking oil
Method:
Mix all the ingredients except for the oil, together.
Heat the happy call pan on medium high heat with 1 tablespoon of oil.
Pour in the prepared batter and spread them evenly on the pan. Close and lock the pan for 2 minutes.
Flip over the pan and fry for another 2 to 3 minutes or until crispy. Serve hot.
Follow me on Facebook
Popular Posts
-
Garlic sprouts are crunchy, super sweet and I especially love it when it's lightly stir-fried. In this recipe, I've added some dr...
-
This super simple recipe is something that was passed down from my mother when I was barely 10 years old. Yes, I started cooking really y...
-
I often have the weirdest craving at the weirdest hour. This was last night. I desperately wanted some Japanese cheesecake, at 10pm. By t...
-
The supermarkets never sell winter melon in smaller cuts and I'll always be left with nothing less than a huge chunk of it after cook...
-
Marmite is one of my favourite ingredients and I have no idea how else to finish up that bottle other than with toast, marmite chicken or...
-
I've recently acquired the much acclaimed double-sided Happy Call Pan from Korea and couldn't wait to try it out. The verdict: I...