Spicy Top Shell Salad


The perfect accompaniment to a glass of chilled beer, this top shell salad (I'm not even sure if this can be considered a salad, since no vegetables are being used! Haha) is always on our top list of favourites whenever we feel like drinking at home! I used two chilli padi in my recipe so it is VERY spicy. For those who can't bear with that kind of heat, please do reduce it to one instead. Enjoy! Please also feel free to invite me over for a mug of beer if you want to!  

Ingredients:
1 can                       top shell, cut into smaller bite sizes
3 tablespoons         sauce from the canned top shell
2                             chilli padi, sliced
1 medium               onion, sliced thinly
1/2 tablespoon        sugar
3 to 4                      calamansi lime, juiced

Method:

Mix all ingredients in a bowl and set aside in fridge for at least 15 minutes. Serve chilled. 







Follow me on Facebook

Popular Posts