Happy New Year Everyone! This came a little late but then again we are only a few days into the brand new year!
As you would have noticed, littlecookerybook has been looking rather different these days. That's because we have a totally NEW LAYOUT!
Thanks to my super enthusiastic tech geek husband and my ever talented web guru sis-in-law, they have decided to adopt my blog as their 'free-time' pet project! My heartfelt gratitude to them for making the blog so much more user friendly and presentable (I may be good at cooking but I am an absolute noob when it comes to web design or IT). They have even created a Facebook page and an instagram account to garner more traffic flow into the site!!! As many of you will know, I started this blog wanting to simply share some of my recipes. I didn't intend for it to escalate into something 'bigger' or 'popular', so please bear with me if I am a little lacking on my social media updates.
They have put in hard work for this site and I hope that you will like this new layout. Happy cooking everyone and here's to more great recipes and good food for the new year!
Follow me on Facebook
Popular Posts
-
Garlic sprouts are crunchy, super sweet and I especially love it when it's lightly stir-fried. In this recipe, I've added some dr...
-
I give in to desire and temptation easily, and today's dish was no exception. While strolling down the aisle at the supermarket today...
-
My brother has been pestering me to cook up something fancy for him since he return from Perth a month ago. I've sadly been proscrati...
-
I often have the weirdest craving at the weirdest hour. This was last night. I desperately wanted some Japanese cheesecake, at 10pm. By t...
-
I know the environmentalists are gonna frown at me but still, I have to admit that Shark's Bone Soup is one of my all time favour...
-
Poached Spinach in Chicken Broth is probably one of the top sellers in most Cantonese restaurants. I clearly remembered how I got hold of...