New Layout for 2016

Happy New Year Everyone! This came a little late but then again we are only a few days into the brand new year!

As you would have noticed, littlecookerybook has been looking rather different these days. That's because we have a totally NEW LAYOUT!

Thanks to my super enthusiastic tech geek husband and my ever talented web guru sis-in-law, they have decided to adopt my blog as their 'free-time' pet project! My heartfelt gratitude to them for making the blog so much more user friendly and presentable (I may be good at cooking but I am an absolute noob when it comes to web design or IT). They have even created a Facebook page and an instagram account to garner more traffic flow into the site!!! As many of you will know, I started this blog wanting to simply share some of my recipes. I didn't intend for it to escalate into something 'bigger' or 'popular', so please bear with me if I am a little lacking on my social media updates.

They have put in hard work for this site and I hope that you will like this new layout. Happy cooking everyone and here's to more great recipes and good food for the new year!



Follow me on Facebook

Popular Posts