Wasabi Mayo Prawn

 
Did I not mention that I have about 10kg of prawns in the refrigerator? After our yearly BBQ steamboat affair on New Year's Eve and the cereal prawn, I'm still left with more than a dozen numbers of giant-sized red legged prawns. And so, after several requests from my brother, I finally whipped up his favourite dish - Wasabi Mayo Prawns. I was taught the recipe by my Chinese chef back in the hotel years ago and I am pretty glad that my memory still serves me well.
 
Ingredients:
 
8                              large sized prawn, shelled and deveined
3 tablespoons          cornflour
1 tablespoon            wasabi
1 tablespoon            sweetened condensed milk
3 tablespoons          Japanese mayonnaise
1 tablespoon            lemon juice
 
Method:
 
Dry the cleaned prawns with a paper towel. Coat the prawns with cornflour and deep fry until cooked. Set aside.
 
Mix the remaining ingredients together and toss with the fried prawns.
 
 
 



Follow me on Facebook

Popular Posts