Stir Fried Broccoli with Shrimp


I NEED vegetables on my table. Be it a simple plate of poached kailan or some easy stir fried bean sprouts, I'm easy to please. One of my favourite vegetable dish is stir fried broccoli and I personally think that shrimps / prawns make a perfect combination with its vibrant pink colour and fresh seafood taste.

Ingredients:
1 head                 broccoli, cut into florets
1 clove                garlic, minced
8 small                shrimp, peeled and deveined
1 tablespoon       cooking oil
1/2 teaspoon       chicken powder
2 tablespoons      water

Method:

Heat a wok with 1 tablespoon of cooking oil. Add in 1 clove of minced garlic and fry till fragrant.

Add the shrimps and stir fry another half a minute.

Mix in the broccoli with 2 tablespoons of water. Cover the wok for about a minute.

Remove the cover and stir in 1/2 teaspoon of chicken powder. Mix evenly and serve.




Follow me on Facebook

Popular Posts