Spinach and Strawberry Salad


I've always had a thing for spinach salad. But it was for the warm version with a nice poached egg. Have never tried spinach with strawberry but it is apparently a widely popular choice for many. This recipe was modified from several versions found on the intenet. It was a little sweet for me personally (I've got a savory tooth) but I'll leave you to be the judge.

Ingredients:

1 packet                     baby spinach leaves, washed and drained
1/2 box                      strawberry, thinly sliced or quartered
1 handful                   roasted almond, thinly sliced

Dressing:
2 tablespoons          olive oil
1 tablespoon           white vinegar
1 tablespoon            roasted sesame seed
1 tablespoon            white sugar
pinch                       paprika

Method:

Mix the dressing together and serve with the rest of the ingredients.


Follow me on Facebook

Popular Posts