Back as a Mrs!
I know I have been missing for a while now, quite a long while to be exact. The news is, I got married. I was SO busy preparing for the wedding that I have absolutely no time to blog about anything. I was cooking but ain't got the time to sit down and write about it. Well now that the wedding is over and done with, I promise I'll be back more often to share those delicious recipes with those who are waiting. That's what they say, good things are worth waiting for and those recipes that I have lined up are sure gonna be worth it! See you soon!
Follow me on Facebook
Popular Posts
-
Garlic sprouts are crunchy, super sweet and I especially love it when it's lightly stir-fried. In this recipe, I've added some dr...
-
I give in to desire and temptation easily, and today's dish was no exception. While strolling down the aisle at the supermarket today...
-
This super simple recipe is something that was passed down from my mother when I was barely 10 years old. Yes, I started cooking really y...
-
I first tried this soup in a small traditional Taiwanese restaurant in Kaohsiung, Taiwan and was instantly bought over by the intense f...
-
Marmite is one of my favourite ingredients and I have no idea how else to finish up that bottle other than with toast, marmite chicken or...
-
I often have the weirdest craving at the weirdest hour. This was last night. I desperately wanted some Japanese cheesecake, at 10pm. By t...