Marmite Pasta


Marmite is one of my favourite ingredients and I have no idea how else to finish up that bottle other than with toast, marmite chicken or pork ribs. All thanks to Nigella Lawson, I've found another quick and easy recipe that is ideal for brunch. I am using 2 teaspoons of Marmite for this recipe but you can add on more to taste according to your preference.

Serves 4
Ingredients:

1 packet                pasta
2 tablespoons        butter, unsalted
2 teaspoons           marmite
4 tablespoons        parmesan cheese, grated
                             salt


Method:

Cook pasta according to its packet instruction with salted boiling water. When it is cooked, reserve 1/2 cup of the pasta water for later use.

Melt 2 tablespoons of butter in a saucepan with 2 teaspoons of marmite. Add in the cooked pasta and mix evenly. Loosen the pasta with the reserved pasta water if required. Sprinkle on the grated parmesan cheese and serve.


Follow me on Facebook

Popular Posts